My best friend is going to two proms! I’m doing her makeup for both so maybe I’ll be able to something colorful or sparkly or something for the next one!
She’s absolutely gorgeous, we’ve been best friends for almost 7 years and we trust each other with our lives, so naturally I do her makeup for prom. She has amazing lashes and she usually does a wing + big lashes look and she generally stays away from shadow so I tried to just pump up her usual look with dramatic wings and neutral shadow. And of course, lashes to the max (those aren’t fake by the way, her lashes are crasy).
She has semi-hooded lids, so I did a fake wing thing. When she opens her eyes it looks like a continuous wing which I thought was real cool.
- Lancome Teint Miracle (1N) applied w/ RealTechniques stippling/buffing brush
- Mac concealer (NW15) applied with Essence of Beauty concealer brush
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent) applied w/ large fluffy brush
- NYX powder blush (Apricot) applied w/ RealTechniques buffing brush
- GOSH Brow palette (Darkest color) applied w/ RealTechniques brow brush
- UD Primer Potion (original) applied w/ EoB concealer brush
- Stila eyeshadow (Black Friday Palette) applied w/ RealTechniques brushes
- NYX gel liner (Jet Black) applied with EoB brush
- Sephora shadow (black, from Color Anthology palette) applied over liner with an angled brush
- Maybelline Rocket Lash
- NYX Butter Lipstick (Licorice)
This is a little side-by-side