So I dyed my hair yesterday, I’m not SUPER happy with it, it’s not as bright as I wanted, but I’m just gonna rock it. I used powder bleach and clear developer, I also used Eclectic semi-permenant hair color in Violet (don’t buy colors without seeing swatches yo) with the same developer. I also used the oil bleach method, I coated my hair in Argan oil before applying the lightener, which definitely helped with lessening the damage.
So here’s my face today! I tried the “natural” cut crease and I’m really liking it, it looks subtle under my glasses and is super classy.
- Smashbox color correcting primer
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in ‘Ivory’ applied w/ flat Real Techniques foundation brush + beauty blender
- Graftobian Transluscent Powder
- NYX powder blush in ‘Taupe’ for contour, applied w/ Real Techniques contour brush
- NYX powder blush in ‘Apricot’ applied with blush brush
- Anastasia brow wiz in Medium Ash on brows
- Lorac Unzipped Palette- matte white, matte taupe, matte light brown and matte brick red applied w/ ecotools crease brush and blended with a fluffy blending brush
- NYX gel liner in ‘Jet Black’ applied w/ Essecnce of beauty angled brush
- Covergirl Clump Crusher in ‘Very Black’
- NYX Macaron Lippies in ‘Violet’ applied from the tube
I’M SERIOUSLY DYING OVER THIS LIPSTICK IT IS INCREDIBLE. It stays on really well (except when eating but I have never ever in my life been able to keep lipstick on my lips when eating) and goes on like buttah’. Going in my HG list without a DOUBT.
Also dem’ power brows. And I got my hat from EBay, it was in the same listing as those “COMME DES FUCKDOWN” hats that everyone’s wearing.
Also vegas_nay liked the above picture on Instagram and I think I’m going to die happy now.